Re: [Design-team] internet censorship statement for fedoraproject.org front page (was Re: FUDcon Board Meeting)

As another note...

can we put the information in a info box on the top of all wiki pages?

I know we have done this in the past for important info we are trying
to get out to all our users, and I think it would be a good idea in
this case as well. Is the Board ok with adding the info to the wiki as
well?

kevin