Fedora Board public IRC meeting today at 18:30 UTC

The Fedora Board will hold its bi-weekly public IRC meeting at 18:30
UTC today.  Please note that that we recently moved the Board meetings
from to meet in the #fedora-meeting channel (on the
Freenode network) as long as there are no conflicting meetings at that
time.  Additional details on our IRC meetings can be found at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/IRC.

We invite everyone with an interest in the the future of Fedora to
join the meeting and participate in the discussions.

Our agenda for today is:

* Updates
* Board Business
** Plan for Board business at FUDCon
** Tickets
*** 127: fr.fedoracommunity.org redirect to fedora-fr.org
* Open question and answer session

Meeting Secretary: Rex Dieter

--
Jared Smith