Partnership with DuckDuckGo?

Hi,

DuckDuckGo is an alternative to Google and Bing that, while not really
open source, uses open source components, donates 10% of their profits
to open source projects, and is of course built on free software:

http://help.duckduckgo.com/customer/portal/articles/216390-open-source

So how does that make them different from say Google? Well, they are
extremely committed to user privacy and don't track users or otherwise
collect or retain personal information about them:

https://duckduckgo.com/privacy.html

I recently came across an article that mentioned LinuxMint now ships
with DuckDuckGo configured:

http://blog.linuxmint.com/?p=1884

I don't know if shipping with DuckDuckGo configured in our browsers by
default is a good idea or not, but it would be nice if we could ship
with it as an option. At least for Firefox, there's already a search
engine plugin written for it. Certainly their stances on user privacy
seem more in-line with our own.

We've also fielded some criticism I think for using Google as the
start.fedoraproject.org search engine. DuckDuckGo might be a friendlier
alternative for start.fpo.

Does this make sense? Would it be appropriate to file a ticket with
FESCO on including them by default and with the websites team to
consider using DDG for start.fpo? Or is it not enough benefit?

I was interested in hearing folks weigh in here.

Thanks,
~m