Community domain request

HI,

My name is Zoltan Hoppar (FAS: zoltanh721), one of the hungarian
Fedora Ambassadors, and I'm wrinting because of the allowing the
hu.fedoracommunity.org domain. Currently we are preparing and
establishing our own hosting space to promote Fedora, and keep
together the local hungarian fedora community. The site isn't ready
yet, only we would like to know the way through to receive our own
domain as suggest the
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Local_community_domains site.

The leaders of the local community site will be myself, Peter Borsa
(FAS: Asrob), and Gergely Rakosi (FAS: rgeri77) - and we would like to
take responsibility for the site content.

But there is two other question:

Also we would like to know it's necessary to have a signed licence
agreement from all of us, or just enough from one of us?

Other question is can we have, is it allowed to have
subdomains/subpages within the hu.fedoracommunity.org or it's also
necessary to be requested?

Is there available somewhere the PDF template of the license agreement
somewhere or RH will send one?

Thanks,

Zoltan Hoppar
zoltanh721@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx