Re: Fedora Project and Fedora Board

----- "Adam Williamson" <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It seems like an odd requirement. What if someone thinks you are a
> great
> candidate but also thinks someone else on the slate is a great
> candidate? We are electing five people, not one. What if someone
> thinks
> you are a great candidate but someone else on the slate is a terrible
> candidate, and wants to use their range vote to give the other
> candidates a reasonable number of votes and the one they think is
> terrible no votes? All of these things seem orthogonal to a person's
> support for you as a candidate, so the requirement seems a bit
> quixotic.

I hate to repeat myself but I am only asking 10 people to do so, if someone can't or chooses not to, that is fine they will split their votes however they want. The reason I am doing this is pretty simple, I'm asking 10 people to throw out range voting and cast a vote like they would in any 'normal' election.

-- Bob