Re: Group proposal: FEMA, the Fedora Election Management and Administration

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 12:37:05 -0800,
  Larry Cafiero <larry.cafiero@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think we currently have what is called an "Election Wrangler," which I
> assume to be the Project Leader (though if I'm wrong, I'm certainly glad to
> be corrected). As inode0 has mentioned in an earlier e-mail, elections have
> worked in the past this way.

In general I think you should keep the wrangler and the leader (or chair) as
separate jobs. They need different skill sets, and it is harder to get people
to do both jobs.

Wranglers should be good liazons; leaders should be forward looking and
inspiring.