Re: "What is the Fedora Project?"

On Thu, 2009-10-08 at 13:20 -0400, Seth Vidal wrote:

> Let's say some people here on this list wanted a non-gtk-fedora. And they
> prepared a set of patches for anaconda to get rid of the gtk/gnome
> requirement there. If we had enough people behind it would the board say
> to the anaconda team manager: the community has said they want a
> non-gtk-fedora. We should follow them?

Uggh, the "anaconda team manager"? Do you mean the anaconda maintainers?

Why would the board feel it should get involved?

Shouldn't the anaconda maintainers decide based on what they think is
best for anaconda, while sounding out what the rest of the community
thinks?

Maybe you mean the board would jump in if it felt the anaconda
maintainers were blatantly ignoring some manifest consensus on the
matter?

Cheers,
Mark.