Re: please review mockup (was Re: website mockups, what is fedora?)

On Sun, 23 Aug 2009, mairin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hey, so while the two page-fuls of emails containing philosophical
> discussions that I've gotten this afternoon are interesting, I've yet to
> receive any feedback on the mockup I stayed up until past 2 AM on a Friday
> night to make. I tried to work in the suggestions Toshio gave me here on
> the list.
>
> Please let me know if this mockup is an improvement over the other one and
> helps.

First, looks good.  That's a get-fedora page we can all be proud of.  One
thing I (as someone who knows what I'm looking for) would bring up is I
don't actually see the word "spins" on there anywhere.  I know at the
shows and in marketing we specifically use the word spins.  Perhaps the
"Other Options" header could be called "Other Options and Custom Spins" or
something similar?

If this was a design decision and I just missed it, my apologies.

	-Mike