Re: prompt bug

John Levon wrote:

> RuntimeError: Prompting disabled, but yes/no was requested. Try --force
> to force 'yes' for such prompts. Prompt was: Disk
> /export/guests/2008.11/root.img is already in use by another guest!

You're trying to use a disk in use by another guest. We disabled
prompting by default with the last release because it made automating
installs a pain, but the result is we take a conservative approach to
ambiguous situations, such as the above (also 'this sparse file, if
fully allocated, will hose your disk. is that what you want?').

So, if you want it to just work, use --force.

Thanks,
Cole