Re: CAPI push post-enrollment.

ESC publishes the cert after an enrollment is done.

Previously we had code that did this on token insertion. We could put this feature back in. This would work of course if ESC is on all the workstations you describe.

Also, I think when you build the CAPI driver, there is a tool built that does this as well.

Timothy J Miller wrote:
OK, am I missing something obvious with ESC? How do I push certs from a card to CAPI *after* the card is enrolled?

Kind of important when enrolled on workstation A and trying to use the card on workstation B.

-- Tim