F8 GDM Issues

Hello,

I just setup my F8 box and it seems that GDM and xscreensaver aren't playing nicely with coolkey again. My GDM session doesn't 1) add the "username or smartcard" text and doesn't acknowledge insertion of the card even though the SCM app does. xscreensaver does not even though I set it to 'Lock' in the auth settings. Most of my testing was done in RHEL5.0 so maybe its just a matter of patches.

FF/TB with the libcoolkey.so modules works so I know that pcscd, etc seem to be working.

Thanks,

Aaron