Xscreensaver not locking (UNCLASSIFIED)

Title: Xscreensaver not locking (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hello,

I just setup my RHEL5 install to do smart card login and for some reason the 'lock screen on card removal' even isn't happening. I would guess that I don't need to use the lock screen helper script from the alpha code right?

Also, I have noticed that there are times when the login fails in GDM but not on the console? I don't have any debug data on this but just wondering if anyone has seen this before.

Aaron