CAC screen locking/unlocking

Title: CAC screen locking/unlocking

I was referred to this list by Rob Crittenden and was hoping someone could help me out. I've been doing some CAC testing in FC6 and was trying to get screen locking/unlocking to work with a DoD CAC using coolkey, pam_pkcs11, etc. and I notice in the "/etc/pam_pkcs11/pkcs11_eventmgr.conf" file there's a script listed in there that's supposed to lock the screen on card removal and unlock the screen on card insertion (w/pin I assume). The script is called "lockhelper.sh" and should be in the "/etc/pki" directory, but it doesn't exist, I even tried installing the whole distribution in hopes I would find it. Does anyone have any clue as to what's going on there? Any advice to make that work would be helpful, thanks.

Sincerely,

Brian M. Allshouse
Network Operations - XDT
Bowhead Information Technology Services