evolution and coolkey

I am currently able to, through firefox, add libcoolkey as security
device and check my OWA mail for https://foo.foo.foo.mil

I see that coolkey works with evolution.
the question is, where/how in evolution do i tell it to add libcoolkey
as a security device as I do in firefox, and then do i simply add an
OWA account to evolution which will, by default, use the libcoolkey
interface to my CAC card?