From: broadcom-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:broadcom-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nasser Iranikhah
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 3:14 PM
To: Broadcom cards on Red Hat Linux
Subject: RE: Which rpm

You download the tg3 driver from:  http://www.broadcom.com/support/ethernet_nic/netxtreme.php.

~Nasser

From: broadcom-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:broadcom-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Morrison, Trevor (Trevor)
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 12:31 PM
To: broadcom-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Which rpm

Hi,

New to the list and was wondering if anyone knows which rpm contains the drivers for my motherboard which uses the Broadcom chipset HT1000 and HT2000.  Also, the rpm for Broadcomm's tg3 driver.

Thanks,

Trevor

Trevor Morrison
Remote Solutions Engineer
Avaya Global Services Delivery
Customer Advocacy & Critical Escalations
Office phone: 708-233-4233
Cell phone: 920-809-9868 trevormorrison@xxxxxxxxx
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: For intended recipients only.