Re: Alpha Core Development

On 13/03/2007, at 8:12 PM, Oliver Falk wrote:
Is there any CVS available at the moment? I mean for the -axp- related builds specfiles/patches!?

As an aside from Cristian's comments - I'm currently looking at use either CVS or SVN for checking in my "extras" packages, and possibly updates. There are a lot of tools out there that have been developed to make repository and package management easier, and I'm exploring them.

If anyone would _like_ CVS or SVN space for anything Alpha-related, I can provide it quite easily. Email me off-list and we can talk about it.

Also, if anyone's been particularly observant, you may have noticed the first package update has appeared for AC3, mainly as a result of testing the build environment.

Updates will be signed with this key: http://ftp.alphacore.info/alpha/ core/3/os/RPM-GPG-KEY-ac-updates

The first update is the avahi packages. It's complex enough to show up issues in the build system, and (probably) not so mission-critical to anyone that breakage will render anything unusable. Please consider enabling the updates repository in your yum config, and letting me know if there are issues with the process.

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Development]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]