Re: AC2 Display question

To follow up my own post - after a clean install, reformatting disks and all still not able to get AC2 to come up with a log in screen on my setup.
System is a DS10, ATI 7500, Dell P1110.
I did a clean install, got thru the reboot screen, license screen, setting up accounts, and set up my video with a pick from the dropdown to select the dell P1110, then I see X stop, start, and I get a blank screen, no video, but the monitor indicates signal, and nothing happens.

I have it setup so I can ssh into it from another system. The box is running fine but givng me just a blank x screen. top shows X running.

Any thoughts?

--
 "OOOOOPS!!!"
The invocation of the law of unintended consequences.

[Home]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Legacy List]     [Fedora Maintainers]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Red Hat 9 Bible]     [Fedora Bible]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]