Re: Next release of AlphaCore? JUST DO IT

On 02/10/2006 06:46 AM, Jon_norstog AKA "Thursday" wrote:
On Thu, 2006-02-09 at 20:55 +0200, Pasi Pirhonen wrote:
On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 07:08:18PM +0100, Steven Moix - Axianet.ch wrote:
Maybe I missed something but if the alphacore team migrates to help CentOS it would not be a bad move I think, it's much widely used.

This is as good insertion point as the other email speculating with
above.

There has not been any 'migration' with projects or i have been quite
widely missinformed and i am supposed to be 'the man' with CentOS side
of alpha/axp things.

Let's make once more perfectly clear that if there would not have been
so much work done with AlphaCore already, the CentOS born might have
been much much harder work and maybe aven failed totally.

People are quite right about that it has had it's 15 mins already and
won't much shine now for several years.

If the dev bransh is indeed dead, i might pay more attention to that
too, but it's definetly something i'd like to take on my shoulders if i
don't have to. I actually started to crunch sparc up to gcc4/FC5-level
of stuff lately ,-)

To Pasi and the Cent OS and also to the Alpha Core guys, Sergei and all -

I am just pleased to get any OS upgrade for my Alpha.  Do you guys ever
sleep?

Sleep, hey guy, what's that thingy called 'sleep'? :-) Well, we guys do - from time to time; But our Alphas never sleep....

[ ... ]

-of

[Home]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Legacy List]     [Fedora Maintainers]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Red Hat 9 Bible]     [Fedora Bible]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]