Re: Next release of AlphaCore? JUST DO IT

Sergey Tikhonov wrote:
Just to have everyone to know. AC2 is almost ready (in fact it was ready in December), but we tried to make SMP kernel to work. Unfortunately, only Jay Estabrook has access to SMP machines, but didn't have much time. :( So, we decided to release AC2 with UP kernel, fix SMP later. Cristian has been very busy lately and didn't have to make final isos. So, I decided to cook them myself and upload to his ftp site (I might still have a problem, since he is not around and there no much space left on ftp server :( ). There will be disk1 and disk4 uploaded soon, just enough to make minimal install. Other
disks will be uploaded later (it take time :) ).

Let me know, and I can put them up on both BitTorrent and FTP on a fast site, as I have done for the previous AlphaCore ISOs...

Disk space and a fast download site shouldn't be obstacles. We can make those happen... :)

	Jeff

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Development]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]