Anaconda Alpha Autopartitioning (Re: New AC2 release candidate test boot cd image)

On 10/22/2005 12:41 AM, Sergey Tikhonov wrote:
I am trying to understand how to debug anaconda to find out what is wrong with autopartitioning on Alpha.
Any hints,  tips  would be appreciated. :)

One of the major problems is, that it also uses the first block of the disc, that aboot needs. There was also another error with autopartitioning, but I cannot remember what it was exactly... I'm also not sure, if we really should use LVM - comments?

Best,
 Oliver

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Development]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]