Re: CentOS 4.2 for alpha

Pasi Pirhonen wrote:
Another things is (as i don't know what is really working and what is
not) that i did disable the DRI for all radeon. I don't want to get
reports of installations where the X just freezes after firtstboot
finnishes it's job. We can make updates afterwards, but the ISO-images
are there to stay :)

This is ironic. I started recompiling Fedora Core 2 for the Alpha about a year and a half ago, mainly because I'd just picked up a PCI Radeon 7000, and wanted to get DRI going. I've now got everything I wanted, except that. :)

What's been changed to disable it? I'll grab the SRPMs and start doing some tests over the weekend.

[Home]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Legacy List]     [Fedora Maintainers]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Red Hat 9 Bible]     [Fedora Bible]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]