Re: Lorax Help

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Martin Gracik <mgracik@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when I look at your code, it does not seem that the yum.conf you posted is created by that code
>
>         # add the main repository
>         section = "lorax-repo"
>         data = {"name": "lorax repo",
>                 "#baseurl": repositories[0],
>                 "mirrorlist": mirrors[0],
>                 "enabled": 1}
>
> I don't see how this would create a yum.conf like this
>
> [lorax-repo]
> enabled = 1
> name = lorax repo
> baseurl =
> http://download.fedoraproject.org/releases/17/Everything/x86_64/os
>
> The yum.conf looks like it was created by the /sbin/lorax code...
>
> Before writing out the yumconf on line 123, you could print out the ConfigParser, to see if you get what you want.

Adding this immediately after writing:

with open(yumconf,'r') as f:
            print f.read()

Prints:

[main]
tsflags = nodocs
reposdir =
keepcache = 0
cachedir = /tmp/lorax.TTFmmv/yum/yum.cache
plugins = 0
gpgcheck = 0

[lorax-repo]
enabled = 1
name = lorax repo
baseurl = http://download.fedoraproject.org/releases/17/Everything/i386/os

Does this look like the code is progressing alright?

Thanks,
Amit

http://echorand.me